Monday 26 January 2015

Achievements got! - Part 3

The number of visits to FRGCB has passed 50,000! Thank you for your continued interest!

Yes indeed, half of a hundred thousand has been passed, and this achievement was actually gotten on the 25th of this month (January), so I'm actually a bit late in announcing this momentuous occasion. Also, the comparison entry for The Goonies games (posted just a little less than a year ago) was the first one to cross the 1,000 views line! If I recall correctly, this one happened on the 14th of January. Closely behind on the 2nd place is the first part of A History Of Finnish Games - brilliant! And what's still more, this post is my 100th post on the blog, so there's another milestone right there.

Now, although I'm currently working on a comparison I hinted about in August, I'm not entirely certain whether or not I will be able to post it before February, at the beginning of which there will be some sort of a break in posting anything due to some personal matters. So it might take a week or two before I can start posting again. I'll get back on the blog as soon as I'm able to - hopefully within the next two weeks, but I can't promise anything. See you when the time allows. =)

2 comments:

  1. There's a game I want you to compare called Alley Cat by Synapse Software. It's a pretty unique game in which you play as a cat. It was released for the Atari 8-bit computers, DOS, and the PC-88 in 1983, 1984, and 1985 respectively.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what? Alley Cat was among the first games I thought of when starting the blog, but I didn't know it was available for another machine until now, which is why I hadn't done a comparison of it before. So, thanks for the info, I'll look into it within the next few months!

      Delete